My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

June cloth nappy review competition. Sponsor : AppleCheeks

Postby clothmama » Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 am

Cloth nappy review competition. Sponsor : AppleCheeks Canada

Start thinking about the cloth nappies you want to review this month. All reviews that are entered between the 1st and the end of the month will be in with a chance to win one of 3 AppleCheeks cloth nappy sets (cloth nappy with insert). :wine:

AppleCheeks are a Canadian cloth nappy that is already being sold in Europe and will soon be available in the UK. :D

http://applecheeks.com/

We are hoping to run this competition every month from now on as the reviews are a really useful source of information for people wanting to find out about their cloth nappy options. The winners will be the best written, most detailed reviews of the month. Winners can review their prize for a chance to win next months competition.

Please post your reviews in the relevant sections of the cloth nappy review forum.

http://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=55

Here's what the site says about the nappy:

• An outer layer of breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL), sewn to a butter soft microfleece inner layer, so that only the softest of soft touches your baby’s delicate skin.
• Snug, durable elastic at both the waist and legs for a gentle and secure fit.
• Two rows of easy-to-adjust snaps, allowing for a proper fit at the legs and the waist.
• A beautiful range of truly spectacular colours to appeal to a wide range of esthetic.
• A handy envelope opening, wide enough for daddy’s hands, which allows for the option of placing the absorbent inner between the fleece and the waterproof outer layer if so desired.
• A more generous and longer lasting fit than other similar styles on the market. Size 1 fits from 7 - 20lbs, and Size 2 fits from 18 - 40lbs. All weight ranges are approximate.
• The ultimate cloth diapering solution!

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: June review competition. Sponsor : AppleCheeks

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

hi :idea:
I've put in some reviews in thr review section, is that what we are supposed to do to enter? :oops:
KT

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 am

k-k-k-ktiow wrote:hi :idea:
I've put in some reviews in thr review section, is that what we are supposed to do to enter? :oops:
KT

Yep - spot on - I'll go through them and depending on numbers will do a vote or a shortlist which will then be voted on by all in a poll! Good luck to you! :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Some fantastic reviews being written - keep up the good work guys! :wine:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: June cloth nappy review competition. Sponsor : AppleCheeks

Postby northernruth » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Have just looked at their website - they suggest 8 changes a day for a baby over 9 months, 14 for a newborn! :hohoho:

We usually get through 3 or 4 daytime nappies and one nighttime - am I just unbelievably skanky?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 pm

northernruth wrote:Have just looked at their website - they suggest 8 changes a day for a baby over 9 months, 14 for a newborn! :hohoho:

We usually get through 3 or 4 daytime nappies and one nighttime - am I just unbelievably skanky?

Incl night nappy we go through 8-10 in a day - Amber is 16 weeks x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:53 pm

northernruth wrote:Have just looked at their website - they suggest 8 changes a day for a baby over 9 months, 14 for a newborn! :hohoho:

I get through the same as you - I think it depends... If you have a baby that poos a lot then you'll obviously need to change more often and heavy wetters likewise...

Return to Cloth Nappy Review Competition