Size Onesize

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: We love our onesize pockets. Katie is currently on the medium setting and they fit my nearly 3 year old son well on the large setting too :D so I can see us getting a lot of wear out of these nappies. I love the fact that you can choose your outer, inner and insert fabric as well as having the option to add embroidery. I use a combination of bamboo and hemp inserts and they have lasted up to 5 hours although I usually change her after 2/3. Suzanne and Margaret's customer service is excellent - they always respond to e-mails very quickly and have always done their best to accomodate my requests when I have asked for an embroidery design to be added to the site. I love my WN pockets so much I don't really use any other pockets now.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wee Notions One Size Pocket

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Manufacturer Wee Notions
Nappy Name Wee Notions One Size
Type of Nappy Pocket
Fastener touch-tape (aplix/velcro) and poppers
Material Dotty minkee
Size Onesize

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: N/A this is a pocket nappy but the onesize insert is 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10

Overall Comment: Lovely!

Detailed Comments: Isabelle is on the largest setting for this and I'm finding the wings a little short but not too short - just shorter than my other onesize pockets so I'd be concerned about the fit on a chubby 6month-old (she was bigger round the waist then than she is now) and when the nursery didn't do them up properly the touchtape rubbed her legs sore...

However we love our onesize weenotions and have a touchtape one and a poppers one, both are a lovely fit (and when they're done up properly there are no problems!! Just daft nursery :roll: )

I second these comments too:
I love the fact that you can choose your outer, inner and insert fabric as well as having the option to add embroidery.
... Suzanne and Margaret's customer service is excellent

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Manufacturer Wee Notions
Type of Nappy Pocket
Fastener Poppers
Material Minkee
Size Onesize

Absorbancy: N/A
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10

Overall Comment: Fantastic

Detailed Comments:
What can I say, all round a fantastic nappy, fits both my 38lb toddler, and he's very chunky, and my 8lb baby, who is rather skinny, it's a beautiful nappy, definately good for showing off, I love that you can customise the nappy, and add embroidery, lasted 4hrs when stuffed with a MF insert and an easy peasy hemp insert, I cannot fault it! It's slighty bulky on my DD but at only a month old, you can't expect the trimmest nappy if it's going to last you till PT, and though it is bulky it's still a nice snug fit round the waist and thighs! LOVE IT!

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby EeeGee » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Oooo these reviews have made my day!! I love my pocket nappies more than anything else and I just wanted to buy a few more before number 2 comes along in March, so this will be my choice! YEY! Thank you!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 am

Manufacturer Wee Notions
Type of Nappy Pocket
Fastener Poppers
Material Minkee
Size Onesize

Absorbancy: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: LOVE THEM

Detailed Comments: I LOVE these nappies. They have fit my baby from 8lbs and they fit my 2 yr old for night times too! Easy to stuff too. My only problem with them is i cant afford enough, and the website is TOO tempting!!
they have never leaked or wicked to date and hold explosive newborn BF poop. Never stained yet too :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am

Manufacturer: Wee Notions
Nappy Name: Wee Notions One Size
Type of Nappy: Pocket
Fastener: Poppers
Material: Minkee inner and outer
Size: Onesize

Absorbancy: n/a
Value for money: 7/10

Detailed Comments: I love our WN Onesize. We have 4 and they are gorgeous, I struggle to find cute boys nappies but love the colours of the minkee and the embroidery options. They are a great fit on Ben and I use a Blueberry onesize combi insert in them which seems perfect. The minkee inner is lovely and soft on his bum. As usual, would highly recommend Wee Notions.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Absorbancy: NA

Overall Comment: Fabulous! love them soooo much!
They are a bit bulky on my 6 week old but fit very well, i can see these nappies being a favourite of mine for a long time - love the fabric too ( we have minkee/cuddlesoft)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Absorbancy:9/10
cuteness: 10/10
drying speed: 8/10
slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

Detailed comments.
Very soft and cute nappy to look at. Can have various embroidery on them too. don't take too long to dry. very absorbant on my heavy wetting 7 month old boy. Have had one or two poo leaks though round the legs. Can be quite expensive depending on the type but overall i really like this nappy.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Manufacturer Wee Notions
Type of Nappy Pocket
Fastener Aplix
Material Minkee
Size Onesize

Absorbancy: N/A

Detailed Comments: I know most people gett poppers but due to my mum not being able to use them we have to go for aplix. I must say they are great. I love being able to make these nappies as personal as you like. Your own one off nappy.
Recomended buy.

Next

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews